I know some of you are pretty dang eager for another Homestuck Girl look, and trust me, you’ll get one in this upcoming week!
But i’m just feeling pretty down and out and wanna do something that will cheer me up…
So i’m going to do a Victreebel look! It’s my favorite pokemon and I think I can say this for any pokemon fan that when it comes to your favorite pokemon, they just have a special way of making you smile :)
so keep your eyes peeled out for that look today and I hope you all are enjoying your weekend so far!
This is a very rough outline of what I did to create this look, The Wigglytuff, along with the products I used!
- B.B. Cream by Garnier (Fair/Medium)
- L’Oreal True Match Powder (C1- Alabaster)
- Revlon PhotoReady Concealer (01 Light)
- Primed the whole eye with HD Primer by NYX along with the White Eyeshadow Base by Nyx as well, all around the eye up to the eyebrow and even below my lower lash line
- Eyebrows - Used a slanted brush to apply Passionate by MAC
- Brow Bone - Femme Lip Tar and dusted Dust Sparkle on top lightly to set the liquid. Finished with Chic shade of glitter by LASplash
- Lid - Lots of blending and layering here! Started light and went to darker/more vivid - covered the whole lid in Kiddie Pool by Urban Decay, moved on to Lagoon Sparkle by NYX, and finished with Irises by Nyx
- Liner - Did the same as above, but applied with a slanted brush!
- Mascara - Falsies Black Drama by Maybelline - only on the top lashes~
- Lip Tar in Femme by Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (same used on brow bone!) then dusted with Tampered eye shadow by LASplash to darken it a little and then finally given a final dusting with Chic glitter by LASplash
- Heavily applied La Vie En Rose by Too Faced up to almost my ears with a sponge and topped it with Dust Sparkle eye shadow by Nyx to give it a pearly glow. I also applied some to the tip of my nose.
I finished this whole look by applying some very light, almost white, eye shadow just below my eyes but above the blush to represent Wigglytuff’s white belly.
I hope this has inspired someone to give this a shot!
I thought it over, and I’m going to be doing a makeup look dedicated to Korra from Legend of Korra!
Also keep yours eyes out for some more Homestuck Girl looks and some tips and tricks from us!
Hope your all doing well and having a great weekend :)
and to our new followers, WELCOME!!!
Thank you to everyone who is following us! It really means so much to me (mariah) and i’m sure it means just as much to Kristen! I just want you to all know that things might be a little slow at first, but be expecting AT LEAST 2 looks each week! One from myself, and one from Kristen!
Now if we can get some submissions, then we’ll post those right away! So get creative and send us some looks of your favorite character!
I would also like to build up a queue, but it’s something that will have to be thought over more!
Just wanted to fill you guys in :)
A really good brand of makeup that has amazingly pigmented colors and a wide range of colors is OCC! Their Lip tars have amazing reviews and aren’t very expensive at all!
If you are tight on money, try mixing eye shadow with clear lipgloss or vaseline!
Even some drugstore brands have amazing selections for colors and aren’t very pricey at all! Covergirl, NYX, and Revlon are all well known and loved brands with great lipsticks/lip colors!
I hope this has helped some of you guys out!
THANK YOU SO MUCH LET ME HUG YOU ANON
This was my attempt at emulating Aradia Megido’s godtier form! I may post more pictures later, but this is all I’ve got for now.
- Heat (Urban Decay)
- Cherry (Nyx)
- Daisy (Nyx)
- Gaudy (Glitter - Lash Splash)
- Mascara - Falsies (Maybelline)
- C13 Red (Sephora)
- Black Creme Liner (Smashbox)
- Gaudy (Glitter - Lash Splash - to give it that sparkly sheen)
For the cheeks I actually dabbed my fingers in the red lipstick and used it as a sort of rouge!
I will post a tutorial on how to do this look as dramatic as this, and also toned down.
Added lots of glitter since it’s godtier! It’s gotta be sparkly pretty, right?
Hope you enjoy! It was a lot of fun to do <3
Hello and welcome to Fandom Makeovers! We’re here because we love makeup and we just also happen to love fandomy related things and thought - why not combine the two worlds in the best way possible?
Here you’ll find makeup inspired by various fandoms and characters (especially colorful things, we happen to really like colorful things) along with instructions on how to emulate the look yourself!
You are also welcome to submit your own look inspired by any fandom you choose and if you’d like to include a tutorial yourself you’re completely welcome to~
Please enjoy and let’s have some fun!